Saturday School of Federalism
Saturday School on Federalism (Batch - 2)
3C5, Yankin Centre, Yankin Township, Yangon.
Activity Start Date:
12-08-2017 10:00 AM
Activity End Date:
12-08-2017 04:00 PM
Saturday School on Federalism ဒုတိယအတန္း ဒုတိယေန႔ကုိ ၾသဂုတ္လ (၁၂) ရက္ေန႔မွ CDES ရုံးခန္းတြင္ ျပန္လည္က်င္းပျပဳလုပ္ပါမည္။
- The program ‘Saturday School on Federalism’ aims to advance the peace and reconciliation process by intensifying the practices of democracy, federalism, gender equality and human rights, as well as to initiate and become an independent program or institution in the future that provides reliable and credible knowledge on federalism.
- To foster knowledge on characteristics of federalism to the new generation of Myanmar.
- To distribute and generate characteristics of federalism in order to support the peace process.
- To encourage and promote the dissemination of professional information on democracy, federalism, human rights and the peace process in Myanmar through in-depth discussions, sharing knowledge and giving lectures.
- To create and strengthen the network and communications among the youth with common goals and visions.